Men's Sierra Guide 2.5 Layer Rain Jacket
The Sierra Guide 2.5 Layer Rain Jacket is a waterproof, windproof, and breathable rain shell that is made to weather the elements. Fabric face is treated with Teflon to repel rain, soil, and stain while the fabric back has a printed durable laminate for waterproofness and breathability. The entire garment has fully taped seams for waterproof protection in wet conditions. Under arm pit zip for added ventilation.
- Waterproof fabric with breathable, PU-backed lamination
- TEFLONTM fabric protector
- Fully seam sealed
- Unlined with printed PU-backed lamination
- Center front zip with storm flap and Velcro closure
- Bungee and cord-lock hood adjustment
- Secure zip chest pocket at left chest
- Hidden zip hand pockets
- Underarm pit zip for ventilation
- Sleeve cuffs adjustable with Velcro tab
- Center back length: 31"
SIERRA RAIN GUIDE: 100% POLYESTER WOVEN WITH TEFLONTM